Flight dispatch and ops support in Africa
All services provided by WA-OPS comply with ICAO recommendations (Annex 1, 3, 6, 9, 11 Chap. 5).
All services provided by WA-OPS comply with your NAA guidelines and your airline OM, MEL/CDL.
- Airports selection.
- Clearance requests (overflight, landing, PPR, etc.) from NAA.
- Facilitation requests (Customs, sanitary services, safety guards, etc.).
- Definition of customers needs and 3rd party providers selection.
- Operational Flight Plan (ETOPS, ETP, MNPS).
- General Declaration, Pax Manifest, Cargo Manifest.
- Runway Analysis.
- Weight and Balance.
- FPL ans associated messages on worldwide areas.
- Eurocontrol CFMU slots management.
- FPL updates.
- Communication with ATS, ACC, TWR, FIC.
- 3rd party providers coordination.
- ACARS messages.
All informations are keeped on the ground during the flight. (UEMOA OPS 1.B.135).
All informations are then archived for 3 months (UEMOA OPS 1.P.030).
WA-OPS archives block/block and airborne times for all flights.
Crew duty and FTL
In accordance with your OM, WA-OPS keeps you informed in case of violation of flight and duty time limitations.
All flight times and duty times can be accessed and consulted at any time. (UEMOA OPS 1.Q.060)